Step 1: Social Ventures populate their Profile
• Social Venture Name
• Annual Revenues
• Type and Amount of Investment Capital Seeking
• Social Impact Dashboard
• Team Members and Related Competencies
• Business Plan
• Pitch Deck
Step 2: Social Impact Investors populate their Profile:
• Social Impact Company Investment Name
• Annual Social Impact Investment Fund
• Type of Investments Provided
• Social Investors are recruited to the platform and fill out a brief survery to evaluate their readiness for social impact investing through the lens of what matters most to investees.
Step 3: Social Ventures are scored and ranked on the Impact First Market Platform based upon impact and financial data/performance after filling out a survey related to their investment readiness and potential for social impact.
Step 4: Regional Networking Events are held allowing social ventures to meet with Impact Investors.